Spenax Flex-C-Rings, combined with air-powered ringing tools, offer a
reliable, low-cost fastening system with virtually unlimited application
Millions of Flex-C-Rings are being used in numerous types of operations,
- attaching fabrics and sheet materials to wire in the automotive upholstery,
bedding and furniture indstries;
- connecting intersecting or parallel wires for cage, trap and fencing
- manufacturing strain relief bushings for molded cord sets;
- assembling insulated blankets for heated pressure vessels and piping;
- producing shock cord assemblies;
- packaging with mounted stationery tools;
- and, assembling gabion baskets.
Flex-C-Rings are available in four sizes: 11/32", 1/2', 3/4",
AND 1 - 1/2", and in a variety of standard materials, including bright
basic, galvanized, aluminum
and stainless steel. Standard rings are manufactured with sharp or blunt-ends.
(all rings except the 1 1/2" are collated in flexible strips of 100
or 110 rings each,
with 100 strips per box.) Specially designed boxes permit fast "no-hands"
reloading of the tool magazines.
Each tool model is designed to close a given size fastener to a specific
range of inside diameters. The tool jaw's design ncorporates a fixed stop,
the minimum closed inside diameter, unless the parts being fastened have
resistance greater than the tool jaw pressure. With proper tool selection,
"tight" or "loose" cloures may be achieved.
INSULATION BLANKET & PAD FASTENER